Meals To Eat After A Hectic Clubbing Weekend
1. Lamb Rogan Josh. Curry is a debatable choice after a big weekend, but there’s nothing quite like a hot curry with all the trimmings, shared with friends. It’s not health-conscious, but has bookended many a great weekend.
2. Chicken and prawn laksa. It’s hot, fresh, easy to cook and ultimately comforting.
3. Sashimi. Best enjoyed in a tranquil Japanese restaurant. The fish takes care of the brain while the serenity soothes the other senses.
4. Beef pho. The Vietnamese know a thing or two about soup, and this completely hits the spot after a big weekend, without being too heavy.
5. Mum’s spaghetti bolognese. It could be anything cooked by Mum, really. Sometimes you need familiarity and comfort, and cooking is just that bit too challenging. Where would we be without Mums?
Cosmo Cater plays the Sky Room (under new ownership/ management) this Sunday, May 20 and Sunday June 10.